Players want Mancini out - The Sun (Bullsh*t)

Ducky_

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3205348/Man-City-stars-want-Mancini-axed.html

MANCHESTER CITY players want Roberto Mancini booted out... NOW.

Many of City's multi-millionaire under- achievers believe they will never challenge for the Premier League title with the Italian in charge.

And SunSport has been told some are guessing among themselves when Mancini - whose side are fourth in the Premier League, eight points adrift of leaders Chelsea - could be sacked.

City suffered a shock 2-1 defeat at Wolves on Saturday during which Emmanuel Adebayor had an on-pitch row with Vincent Kompany.

A City source said: "There is hardly a player in the dressing room who has any time for Mancini. The place is a complete mess.

"There are times when he tries to be a hard man but no one takes any notice.

"Team spirit is falling apart because there is no respect for the manager and some players are even guessing when he could go.

"They don't know who they want in, they just want Mancini out."

Another source confirmed: "The players don't like his confrontational style.

"They're also baffled by him tactcially - for example, they couldn't understand why he brought on defender Pablo Zabaletta for Emmanuel Adebayor instead of striker Jo at Wolves on Saturday."

Yaya Toure and James Milner had a bust-up in the tunnel during last Sunday's 3-0 defeat by Arsenal.

Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk says his client is angry at what he believes is a lack of winning mentality at City.

Seluk said: "Yaya thinks there are some players, perhaps mostly those who have been there for a long time, who think that fourth place is already a big position that it is good enough to 'not lose' rather than to always win."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3205348/Man-City-stars-want-Mancini-axed.html#ixzz13zHbtqPx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z13zHbtqPx</a>

V V UPDATE V V

Mancini seemed unconcerned when the notion that City's stars were unhappy with his guidance was put to him on Monday in the wake of their shock loss.

"It's rubbish" he told Sky Sports News when quizzed about a possible players' revolt at City.

From Sky Sports News

Re: Players want Mancini out - The Sun

Wow !
If true it shows some of us who cant stand Mancini's management were vindicated in our beliefs

Does this mean we can get Bellers back ?

If this is true, I don't think Mancini will be here much longer.

It's obviously easier for the club to sack one man than to sell a load of unhappy players.

Well, as it is The *** I now know that the players love Mancini because I always know that anything that toilet paper prints is the opposite of the truth!!

So well done Roberto, you have the greatest team and the least contentious dressing room in the Premiership because The *** told me!!

I can see another club writ coming on......

Take a look at the source....

When will people ever learn these newspapers are businesses that need to post profit, one tactic for doing this is sensationalising anything and everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.