Players wanted in London

tueartsboots

London Blue link. Wythenshawe born and bred. Blueb
Manchester City London Supporters Club needs players to join their Sunday League Team.

If you live in London, support Manchester City and want to play 11-a-side football at 2:00 on Sundays then please email bluedoogle@hotmail.com

The league consists of other supporters clubs such as Blackburn, Hull, Birmingham and Bristol City.

All the games are played in London with the furthest being in zone 4. Our home games are played in Putney.

The season runs parallel to the Premier League, but unfortunately there are no European games.

Hope to hear from you

Do they arrange the games not to clash with matches that the team supports?

fixture list can be found here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://football.mitoo.co.uk/MtchDay.cfm?TblName=Matches&MDate=%7Bts%20%272009%2D09%2D13%2000%3A00%3A00%27%7D&DivisionID=9228&LeagueCode=APFS2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://football.mitoo.co.uk/MtchDay.cfm ... e=APFS2009</a>

We are in Div 2 !

bugsyblue said:
What's the standard like?
No idea, mate. just found out about this recently and thought I would test the waters on forum. I know that London OSC doesn't do much, something I am trying to change as I have links to OSC Executive committee.
There are already about 5 of us Southern based Blues that meet when we can and want to get the fanbase enlargened so we can get better deals for matches and travel etc.
If you are down here PM me with details, ph number location etc and I will get any details you want including joining London OSC (£12.00 for new members)
I have a list of ticket release dates for OSC members.

Tony

Tony..I Pm'd you a message let me know if you got it mate.
Not used it before, but need an application form for London

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.