Players who might improve us

Does anyone watch Ligue 1 on a regular basis? This guy looks like a very impressive press-resistant No8 judging by highlights! Though I couldn't find any single-game comps.

Does anyone watch Ligue 1 on a regular basis? This guy looks like a very impressive press-resistant No8 judging by highlights! Though I couldn't find any single-game comps.

Funny. I've just finished talking to my brother about him. May well end up at PSG but is a top CM. Similar to Kante in some of his play. Could play either as a DM or a number 8 as you suggested. Very intelligent.

Sigurdson or mo salah

Salah has been on form past two seasons. Surprised no1 mentioned him ... Has been linked with Liverpool. Can see him doing exceptional there.

Andrea Conti, very impressive 23 yo RB/RWM/RM from Atalanta. Tall, fast, quite powerful and very skillful. Almost all top clubs are interested, including Chelsea, Milan, Atl.Madrid, Bayern, BvB.

I don't think Sanchez was exceptional, although for his age that is to be expected; however, I thought he played the way Pep would want a CB to play.

I don't think Sanchez was exceptional, although for his age that is to be expected; however, I thought he played the way Pep would want a CB to play.
IMO he's going to be a huge star, would probably bench Stones immediately. But I suspect getting him would be too difficult, all top clubs are reportedly interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.