Players who might improve us

I'd be all in for this one. Genuinely perfect for this free #8 role that Silva and De Bruyne play.
Agree, seems to be a top prospect and a future Spanish NT player.
Found this piece from May, 2017 (not sure about creditibility of the source) :
"Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has blocked the club's move for Real Betis midfielder Dani Ceballos.
The youngster is rated highly by City chief Txiki Begiristain, who has plans to bring Ceballos to England this summer.
However, Don Balon says Guardiola has shut down Txiki's plans, insisting he will not work with the Betico.
Guardiola is aware of disparaging social media posts made by Ceballos about Barcelona and Catalonia - and has no interest in working with the player.
It's a blow for Txiki, as he was happy to meet Ceballos' affordable €14 million buyout clause to sign him for City."
http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...-blocks-txiki-plans-for-dani-ceballos-4179630

I think that lad that plays like our David at Monaco would be a decent addition.

This kid could be an exceptional No 9.
Great in the air, skilful on the ground and making rapid progress through the ranks for Benfica and Portugal.

Andrea Conti - 23 - Atalanta

Right Back played at RWB this season

8 goals and 5 assists in 32 games

Basically Marcos Alonso but on the right side

Last edited:
Andrea Conti - 23 - Atlanta

Right Back played at RWB this season

8 goals and 5 assists in 32 games

Basically Marcos Alonso but on the right side
I'd do it just to make life even more difficult for commentators during our matches against Chelsea.

"It's fairly obvious that Conte is not happy with how Kante is handling Conti's inside overlapping runs."

Really liked the look of that Sanchez kid, centre half number 5 for Ajax, read the game very well and was excellent on the ball. Think he's only 21, definitely a player to keep an eye on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.