Players who might improve us

We need a defensive midfielder. Fernandinho is the only quality one we have. If he has to play fullback what do we do.
Toure can do a job at home, but away against quality teams he cannot do it.

How much would Weigl cost.?
Whatever we were going to do when he isn't playing fullback. Seeing as its highly unlikely he'll be a starter.

Don Balon - April 19th 2017

Pep Guardiola's Manchester City's most secret negotiation in Madrid

"Pep Guardiola's Manchester City is carrying out a very secret negotiation in Madrid. The British team has marked the signing of a player as one of their top priorities for next summer and is working on it from the shadows. In this case, it is a player of the Atletico Madrid squad. Its departure, in addition, will be a hard blow for the schemes of Cholo simeone with view to the next season. Saúl Ñíguez has become the main objective of the citizen ensemble in the Spanish capital. Pep Guardiola is very seductive the style of this young midfielder, both for their individual technique and the danger that their arrivals to the area from the second line bring, and already gave the necessary instructions to the top of the club to try to accelerate his signing."

Atletico's transfer ban has halted this for now but next season Pep could renew his interest. One to keep an eye on this coming season.
Oh yes!!!######

#afanalready

Why the fuck aren't we after Ben Gibson? I know he isn't a big name but fuck me does he tick all the boxes. Young, English, solid, good with his feet, composed, leader, organises his defence, left footed and a really hard worker.

I went to the boro vs ausburg freindly today and a few games last season as I live up this way for uni and I've never seen him make a mistake and he just gets better and better.

He's the sort of player who'll go to Everton or Southampton for 15 to 20 mill and in a year or two we'll try sign for three times that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.