Players who might improve us

I was ridiculed for suggesting him.
Would love him but don't think he'd ever want to leave unless things went drastically downhill at Atletico. Love him and he's got one of the best work ethics in the game. He'd be world class under Pep.

Ryan Sessegnon - 5 goals from left back in the Championship for a 16/17 year old is nuts. And I'm getting quite addicted to this signing fullbacks thing. Could be first team for 14 years quite easily. English too.

Lewandowski - Not linked with him, but if we fed him with the amount of chances our other strikers get, he'd get 30+ a year. Can play pressure, counter and possession football and has worked with Pep.

Ryan Sessegnon - 5 goals from left back in the Championship for a 16/17 year old is nuts. And I'm getting quite addicted to this signing fullbacks thing. Could be first team for 14 years quite easily. English too.

Lewandowski - Not linked with him, but if we fed him with the amount of chances our other strikers get, he'd get 30+ a year. Can play pressure, counter and possession football and has worked with Pep.

Sessegnon would be a fantastic addition,he's has brilliant potential and looks tailor made for our set up.He's very probably the future England left back and i would think we'll be at the head of the queue when he becomes available.

Sessegnon would be a fantastic addition,he's has brilliant potential and looks tailor made for our set up.He's very probably the future England left back and i would think we'll be at the head of the queue when he becomes available.
how are we with our under 18 ban does this include squad players? I was hoping this would be our first signing of the summer but obviously not, is it the ban

Why the fuck aren't we after Ben Gibson? I know he isn't a big name but fuck me does he tick all the boxes. Young, English, solid, good with his feet, composed, leader, organises his defence, left footed and a really hard worker.

I went to the boro vs ausburg freindly today and a few games last season as I live up this way for uni and I've never seen him make a mistake and he just gets better and better.

He's the sort of player who'll go to Everton or Southampton for 15 to 20 mill and in a year or two we'll try sign for three times that.

If reports are to be believed we looked at him but Boro was asking for a lot of money which you can't blame them for and we didn't have or wasn't willing to allocate that much towards getting him.

Was thinking that if we couldn't get Alexis or Mbappe then Keita Balde would be a great option. Can play upfront or out wide, he's still only 22 and he scored 16 goals for Lazio last season.

He's available for €30m.

Seems to be a fair bit of news this morning that Sergi Roberto will leave Barcelona if his release fee is triggered (£36m) with the rags and Chelsea interested.

Would he be a good option in the middle for us?

Seems to be a fair bit of news this morning that Sergi Roberto will leave Barcelona if his release fee is triggered (£36m) with the rags and Chelsea interested.

Would he be a good option in the middle for us?

From what I've seen of him...No better than what we have currently, can play other positions but we are ok for RB and RM - Not sure he's ever played LB.

Probably best us waiting another year to replace Yaya with Keita (or someone of the like) instead of buying Roberto to not feature much in a stacked midfield.

He'd have been an excellent option instead of Danilo but I don't really see a pace for him now. LB/CB and ST are more pressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.