Players who might improve us

Never going to happen but Son from Spurs - a very good player who can play both wings and up front. He seems to have a good attitude and the commercial benefits would be significant as well.

At the risk of inciting a riot...

I'd consider Daley Blind in January at a sensible price.

Not the quickest but good on the ball, versatile and familiar with our style of play. He's been somewhat ruined by having to play long ball footy for the numpties but I think he'd be a viable squad player for us.

... tin hat on...

Not the quickest but good on the ball, versatile and familiar with our style of play. He's been somewhat ruined by having to play long ball footy for the numpties but I think he'd be a viable squad player for us.

... tin hat on...
'Puddled' would be a more appropriate username.

... tin hat on...

He's versatile yes, but we've got better backups in all positions he plays. Delph is the much better, and also homegrown. Imagine wasting a spot on Daley fucking Blind

Just read an article about Renato Sanches and his disastrous move to Bayern and loan spell at Swansea. I bet we could pick him up for a vastly reduced fee and I have absolutely no doubt that Pep would revitalise his career and turn him into the player he was supposed to become.

Winger - Julian Brandt / Gelson Martins / Julian Draxler
CB - Aymeric Laporte / Jonathan Tah / Jose Gimenez
CM/DM - Julian Weigl / Fabinho / Saul Niguez
LB - Ryan Sessegnon / Luke Shaw / Aaron Martin

btw, i'm glad that we are linked for expiring contract players like Sanzhez, Leon Goretzka & Emre Can.

if we are looking at premier league centre backs, good on the ball and with lots of potential James Tarkowski could be a good signing.

... tin hat on...

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.