Players who might improve us

You really bothered about him going Chelsea? Haha Mark Hughes chose Ched Evans over him I didn't blame him for leaving and I still don't now.
I'm bothered the shitbag was looking to be our biggest earner when he'd done the sweet sum of fuck all, was happy to see the back of him when he went to Chelsea.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...anchester-City-to-be-decided-by-tribunal.html

Looking for 55k a week at a time when Steven Ireland was on that kind of money and one of our top performers, might not have been biggest earner fair enough but he'd scored something like 5 goals for the club, some fucking cheek looking for that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...anchester-City-to-be-decided-by-tribunal.html

Looking for 55k a week at a time when Steven Ireland was on that kind of money and one of our top performers, might not have been biggest earner fair enough but he'd scored something like 5 goals for the club, some fucking cheek looking for that.

I think you a being to harsh, at the time we started buying players for big fees and putting them on daft wages. He knew Chelsea wanted him and he asked City to match the wage, I still think he is a top player who could have been something special. If he was cheap I'd take a punt on him.

I think you a being to harsh, at the time we started buying players for big fees and putting them on daft wages. He knew Chelsea wanted him and he asked City to match the wage, I still think he is a top player who could have been something special. If he was cheap I'd take a punt on him.
When we signed Barry, Bellamy etc they were established internationals and getting something like 80/90k a week, 55k was big fucking money back then.

I am probably repeating myself in this thread but Nathan Redmond might be worth a closer look. Dembele from Barcelona (especially if they are signing Griezmann).

Last edited:
I am probably repeating myself in this thread but Nathan Redmond might be worth a closer look. Dembele from Barcelona (especially if they are signing Griezmann).

Pep loves a project player, could probably see someone like Redmond coming in, fits the profile tbf...Dembele probably 0% chance of happening :D Griez would replace Suarez in their line up maybe next year / year after, however much i'd love Dembele obviously :D

It's too bad is that Suarez comes with baggage and Barcelona will probably want stupid amount of money but I think he might be a useful signing for a couple seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.