Players who might improve us

Lewandowski would be frightening in our system. Such a consitent player, who can work in any team, be it counter-attacking or tiki-taka. Great in the air, hold up, finishing etc without sacrificing the output of the attackers around him. Scored in 75% of his games this year.

Ryan Sessegnon - Scoring hat tricks at 17, at left back. He could either become the next Bale, or at least a great attacking fullback.

Kovacic - Not going to displace Modric, Kroos, Isco, Casemiro but a very talented, versatile and exciting midfielder.

I agree with everything said in that video. But that projects to striker in our system and not winger.
I agree that he'd probably play best up top in our system, however just because he's not as quick as Raheem or Leroy for me doen't mean he couldn't play out wide for us, particularly if he has an overlapping full-back as opposed to an inverted one. Would also give us more flexibility playing 2 up top (in a back 3 most likely).

I agree that he'd probably play best up top in our system, however just because he's not as quick as Raheem or Leroy for me doen't mean he couldn't play out wide for us, particularly if he has an overlapping full-back as opposed to an inverted one. Would also give us more flexibility playing 2 up top (in a back 3 most likely).
I'm just going by how teams defend us. Deep and tight. You need wingers who can blow past defenders in tight spaces. That's why I favor the speedy/explosive types. Sure, he can play wide for us, just like Bernado does now. But it won't be as effectively as the speedy and athletic types will.

been getting up at 6am on weekends to watch the Korean League 1 recently (very entertaining) and it seems to be loaded with young talents. shame we probably couldn't get a permit for most of them (unless SK do exceptionally well at the World Cup) so they'll go to a team in France or Germany eventually.

Lee Jae Sung, 24 years old midfielder
best player in the league by far, box to box midfielder that compares to D. Silva but tackles more and is quicker

Kim Min Jae, 20 years old CB
kompany-esque CB that plays with the ball and bombs forward, has goals in him too

Ideguchi Yosuke, 21 years old midfielder

not a K-League player but still. Unfortunately gone to Leeds it seems, strange move since clubs like CSKA apparently wanted him. plays a lot like Fernandinho.

I see fatty Shaw is said to be leaving Utd again, I must admit he's always looked a decent prospect to me and wonder if he's another of Mourinho's mistakes?

I see fatty Shaw is said to be leaving Utd again, I must admit he's always looked a decent prospect to me and wonder if he's another of Mourinho's mistakes?
He obviously likes a pie or 4,but he is a decent player.

Jose is ruining the kid,he needs to take the decision and put in a transfer request.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.