Players who might improve us

Mate this is the biggest load of shite I’ve ever read on here. Traore is like a horse, quick and agile with no human intelligence.

He’ll spend the rest of his career at clubs with no ambition. There’s a reason his career path has went from Barca, to Villa, to Boro. At 22 he may have time to improve and maybe reach the heights of another relegation battling PL team but that’s all.
+1

Mate this is the biggest load of shite I’ve ever read on here. Traore is like a horse, quick and agile with no human intelligence.

He’ll spend the rest of his career at clubs with no ambition. There’s a reason his career path has went from Barca, to Villa, to Boro. At 22 he may have time to improve and maybe reach the heights of another relegation battling PL team but that’s all.
To state the above is silly. ItIshows aalack of imagination. You dontd know the limits of his intelligence. You simply don't! All you can claim is that he currently shows a brainlessness that won't succeed at a top club. And youd get no argument from me there. That said:

I couldn't name five faster players anywhere.(brainless or otherwise)

I couldn't name 5 stronger players (brainless or otherwise)

I couldn't name 5 more explosive player (brainless or otherwise)

It's painfully easy to see how he can become supremely productive. That you can't see it shocks me.

To state the above is silly. ItIshows aalack of imagination. You dontd know the limits of his intelligence. You simply don't! All you can claim is that he currently shows a brainlessness that won't succeed at a top club. And youd get no argument from me there. That said:

It's painfully easy to see how he can become supremely productive. That you can't see it shocks me.

To play for us you need a high level of intelligence. Changes in formation, when to press, when to pick the killer pass. There’s a huge amount of brain power required to play under Pep.

If Traoré can’t even look up when he’s running, there’s no way he could learn how to play in our system.

The best English team of all time shouldn't be shopping for Championship players.
They should be shopping for players who can become the best... Anywhere those players maybe. Whether or that's Basel, you know the championship level club Mohammed Salah started from... Someone you've suggrssug we exhaust our summer funds on. I reckon you'd have been opposed 4 years ago or even last season. But now you want him.

I try not to wait till it's obvious and too late.

To play for us you need a high level of intelligence.
Your intelligence has to be built up to the high level we play at. Even Fernandihno, Pep's favorite, looked clueless for a few months in the system. The names of those who have shown jumps in intelligence in our system? We'll everyone!

I presume Pep is the guy to bring it out of Adama.

1. Sané, Sterling, Walker, Salah, Aubameyang
2. Vinny, Yaya, van Dijk, Carroll, Diego Costa
3. Sané, Sterling, KDB, Hazard, Salah

They should be shopping for players who can become the best... Anywhere those players maybe. Whether or that's Basel, you know the championship level club Mohammed Salah started from... Someone you've suggrssug we exhaust our summer funds on. I reckon you'd have been opposed 4 years ago or even last season. But now you want him.

I try not to wait till it's obvious and too late.

True, because now I know he's good enough.
We don't want to risk any more Scott Sinclairs, Mangalas or Fernandos.

Your intelligence has to be built up to the high level we play at. Even Fernandihno, Pep's favorite, looked clueless for a few months in the system. The names of those who have shown jumps in intelligence in our system? We'll everyone!

I presume Pep is the guy to bring it out of Adama.

You can spin it however you like mate but he’s not intelligent enough for us to even consider scouting him, let alone putting in an offer.

I’d suggest finding another player’s basket to put your eggs into.

1. Sané, Sterling, Walker, Salah, Aubameyang
2. Vinny, Yaya, van Dijk, Carroll, Diego Costa
3. Sané, Sterling, KDB, Hazard, Salah
1. Sane may be faster. He is however faster than the other 4
2. No one on that list is stronger physically (even though I meant on the ball) but ebev generally as a function of size to strength. None of these guys are close.

3) KDB, Salah and Sane are clearly NOT more explosive. Sterling is close. But he is still superior.

4.) Add your better dribbling 5 too. Co I couldn't mention 5 names either.

To deny his superiority at what he is good at is laughable. It's so obvious when you watch him. Very few are close

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.