Players who might improve us

You can spin it however you like mate but he’s not intelligent enough for us to even consider scouting him, let alone putting in an offer.

I’d suggest finding another player’s basket to put your eggs into.
Sure we are unlikely to get him, but we should. He is obviously a potential world class project. The tools are there. You just need to coach up.the easy part, decision making....

1. Sane may be faster. He is however faster than the other 4
2. No one on that list is stronger physically (even though I meant on the ball) but ebev generally as a function of size to strength. None of these guys are close.

3) KDB, Salah and Sane are clearly NOT more explosive. Sterling is close. But he is still superior.

4.) Add your better dribbling 5 too. Co I couldn't mention 5 names either.

To deny his superiority at what he is good at is laughable. It's so obvious when you watch him. Very few are close

We'll have to disagree on point 3, I stand by those five being more explosive players.

Better dribblers, I'd say Messi, Sané, Hazard, Mahrez and Robben.

We'll have to disagree on point 3, I stand by those five being more explosive players.

Better dribblers, I'd say Messi, Sané, Hazard, Mahrez and Robben.
Sane, Mahrez and Robben aren't close. Granted there are other dribblers who are closer and maybe you don't know them. But the above aren't.

People slating Adama Traore without knowing anything about his trajectory and improvement. He has gone up a level this season mentally combined with what is the most physically impressive player in the game in terms of pace, dribbling, and power, you have the perfect player for Pep to mold.

People slating Adama Traore without knowing anything about his trajectory and improvement. He has gone up a level this season mentally combined with what is the most physically impressive player in the game in terms of pace, dribbling, and power, you have the perfect player for Pep to mold.

Not seen enough of him this season to judge, though if he has done as you say, then he has done so at a lower level of football. I thought he was worth taking last season when Boro dropped, but given that we never bothered then, I just cannot see us taking him now.

Watched Traore closely today in the playoffs. He was absolutely terrible. Sill looks far away from being able to play for a top club.

I can’t say I’ve seen much of Traore but it’s difficult to fathom how a 22 year old playing for Middlesbrough would improve arguably the greatest premiership side of all time.

Frenkie De Jong

We were so heavily linked with FDJ he even said he wasn't ready for us when he signed a contract extension...

“I do not think I’m ready to play at the first team at Manchester City or something like that. Right now I really just want to develop here at Ajax and become a solid starting player. Especially in midfield. Then we’ll see further.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.