Players who might improve us

It seems like it has gone quiet but if any of the rumors about Dembele maybe looking to get out of Barca were true I hope we are all over him. Really classy player who would do an incredible job in our team

It seems like it has gone quiet but if any of the rumors about Dembele maybe looking to get out of Barca were true I hope we are all over him. Really classy player who would do an incredible job in our team

Think the only slight chance of that happening was if they bought Griezmann. No chance he leaves now IMO.

Does anyone rate Djibril Sidibe?
Looks good on paper and what little I've seen of him, but haven't seen enough to know whether he'd improve the team if he came in for, say, Danilo. His final ball and crosses into the box look very decent though and I think we need an option on the right that's stronger in those areas that Walker or Danilo.

We should be going for Hirving Lozano. Has had an amazing season at PSV and has been phenomenal for Mexico this world cup so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.