Players who might improve us

Pulisic - Young, fast, technical and would bring in a lot of revenue from USA. 2 years left on his contract. Can Mahrez play LW? Could be an issue having 3 quality RW's, but Sterling is stalling on his contract, and I'm sure Pep wants either Sane or Sterling to play just behind the striker or as a false 9 at some point.

Bryan Cristante would’ve been worth a punt IMO. Think Pep could have moulded him into an amazing midfielder.

Also surprised that Paredes is still in Russia. Reminds me of Gaz Baz.

We should gazump one of United's targets for once, Mandzukic. Jesus lacks the presence of a top striker and Aguero not convincing last few seasons & has never done it in Champions league like Mandzukic. Would make the likes of Smalling and Van Dijk more afraid of facing us knowing they'll have a battle on their hands.

Casemiro
giphy.gif

Brozovic when Croatia had played 2 games of extra time and then came up against England the commentator could not understand why they were being out played, he is the reason he ran further than any player at the world cup ever, a very very underrated player and obtainable

Brozovic when Croatia had played 2 games of extra time and then came up against England the commentator could not understand why they were being out played, he is the reason he ran further than any player at the world cup ever, a very very underrated player and obtainable
I'm a fan of Brozovic, was fantastic in the second half of last season for Inter. Has suffered from some inconsistency in the past but has a huge engine coupled with really good texhnical quality. Agree, underrated.

Aaron Ramsey anyone? Youth career at Cardiff city so he'd count as association trained if I'm not mistaken. Does he have enough quality for a place in our squad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.