Players who might improve us

Pulisic - Young, fast, technical and would bring in a lot of revenue from USA. 2 years left on his contract. Can Mahrez play LW? Could be an issue having 3 quality RW's, but Sterling is stalling on his contract, and I'm sure Pep wants either Sane or Sterling to play just behind the striker or as a false 9 at some point.
Pulisic would be great from a US marketing point of view. We have so many left footers who can either cut on from the right or deliver crosses from the left though, not sure we need another and the ones we have currently are better.

Aaron Ramsey anyone? Youth career at Cardiff city so he'd count as association trained if I'm not mistaken. Does he have enough quality for a place in our squad?

He's a good midfielder but he's not a 6 by a long shot. He's been one of the main culprits of the 'Arsenal Syndrome' of the last wenger years. Giving up when it's not all happy days and then jogging back with Xhaka as teams counter attack and score.

I do rate him and remember his unbelievable season before his injury, in a better team he could be very good but as I said he's not a 6 so he would have to displace one of our 8s and that just isn't going to happen.

Pulisic would be great from a US marketing point of view. We have so many left footers who can either cut on from the right or deliver crosses from the left though, not sure we need another and the ones we have currently are better.
True, maybe one for the future depending on his contract situation.

Aaron Ramsey anyone? Youth career at Cardiff city so he'd count as association trained if I'm not mistaken. Does he have enough quality for a place in our squad?
He has the quality but tactically he doesn't really fit the team. He'd be up against De Bruyne for a spot and be an expensive bench warmer. Also, we already have 4 association trained players so that won't come into play, he'd take a foreign spot.

If Karius replaced Bravo would he be club trained?

Was doing fairly well before the CL final and would allow us to expand the squad by 1

I'm fairly sure he wouldn't, was only here for 2 years and needed to be here for 3. As far as I can tell he wouldn't even been association home gown.

We should gazump one of United's targets for once, Mandzukic. Jesus lacks the presence of a top striker and Aguero not convincing last few seasons & has never done it in Champions league like Mandzukic. Would make the likes of Smalling and Van Dijk more afraid of facing us knowing they'll have a battle on their hands.

I thought Mandzukic was excellent in the semi and final of the World Cup . Prior to that he was underwhelming imo and struggled to influence the game. Perisic and Rakitic were much more impressive.

According to the reports, Real are willing to sell Luka Modric and Inter are going to bid. If this is true, we should be all over it. Imagine the midfield with Modric,KDB and Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.