Players who might improve us

Kimmich. Loves Pep, young, chips in with a lot of goals and assists and can comfortably slot in at CM/DM. Offers another option on set pieces as well. It's hard to get the better German players to leave the Bundesliga, but stranger things have happened i.e. Kroos.

Julian Brandt from Bayern Leverkusen, contact until June 2021, age 22. Not cheap, current value £40m @ transfermarkt, but seems very talented. Mainly left wing but can play either wing or attacking midfielder. Sterling replacement if he doesn't sign?

With Bernardo/Mendy and all the links we had with Fred and Jorginho, it's clear that Pep uses our European games to look at potential transfer targers. Think he'll keep a watchful eye not only on Ndombele, but also Tousart.

With Bernardo/Mendy and all the links we had with Fred and Jorginho, it's clear that Pep uses our European games to look at potential transfer targers. Think he'll keep a watchful eye not only on Ndombele, but also Tousart.

Thats why I was hoping for Ajax!

Thats why I was hoping for Ajax!

They'd have been a great draw but tbh I don't see de Ligt wanting to come here knowing that we have two 24 year old CBs who look to be the future pairing when there will be other big clubs in for him as well, and De Jong apparently is being made the priority signing for Barca next summer, would love to sign him though.

Previously linked to Skriniar. Was great for Inter last year and has a 92% passing average so I think he'd be a great fit.

Previously linked to Skriniar. Was great for Inter last year and has a 92% passing average so I think he'd be a great fit.
i think he is going to be a great player , but we have a present in Kompany and Ottamendi , future Stones and Laporte, and youth in Tosin and Humpreys, it is just a case of timing not being right for us

i think he is going to be a great player , but we have a present in Kompany and Ottamendi , future Stones and Laporte, and youth in Tosin and Humpreys, it is just a case of timing not being right for us

Yep, same as I mentioned about de Ligt. I don't see the star young CBs choosing to come here for a couple of summers. Think we'll extend Vinny a year and then look for an older (28-29) CB to replace him, then Otamendi maybe the season after.

I definitely think there's room as both our senior CBs are getting older and Vinny (unfortunately) will never shake his injuries. Pep potentially sees Stones moving into a Busquets role. Tosin and Humphreys probably don't have a future here, Garcia much more likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.