Players who might improve us

Yep, same as I mentioned about de Ligt. I don't see the star young CBs choosing to come here for a couple of summers. Think we'll extend Vinny a year and then look for an older (28-29) CB to replace him, then Otamendi maybe the season after.
I definitely think there's room as both our senior CBs are getting older and Vinny (unfortunately) will never shake his injuries. Pep potentially sees Stones moving into a Busquets role. Tosin and Humphreys probably don't have a future here, Garcia much more likely.
a lot could happen but it will take a very confident of his own abilities player to come in and try to move out what is a very experienced winning and young laporte and Stones? especially with a lot of clubs lining up for them

Tammy Abrahams , has played a lot in lower standard teams and still put in a decent performance, he is not Kane but he is not far behind and he is better at getting his teammates into the game.
Ben Chilwell he is coming of age two players that are the future of England both will cost a fortune but it would be worth it

Cheisa from Fiorentina, he's the son of Enrico Chiesa

From what (little) I have seen of him he looks like a very good, hard working right winger with an eye for goal

I wouldnt be angry if we swapped any of our wingers for Son Heung Min.

200w.webp

200w.webp

If Spurs meltdown this year and win nothing again, could we tempt Eriksen accross from Spurs. He's still a good age but he isn't getting any younger and might want to join a team that can actually win something. Also can't think of a player that would be a better deputy for De Bruyne if he would be happy not being a starter in every game. This would free up Gundogan as a backup for Fernandinho where, in my opinion, he plays his better football.

Only negative, we'd have to negotiate with Levy.

Last edited:
If Spurs meltdown this year and win nothing again, could we tempt Eriksen accross from Spurs. He's still a good age but he isn't getting any younger and might want to join a team that can actually win something. Also can't think of a player that would be a better deputy for De Bruyne if he would be happy not being a starter in every game. This would free up Gundogan as a backup for Fernandinho where, in my opinion, he plays his better football.

Only negative, we'd have to negotiate with Levy.

If Eriksen leaves Spurs it won't be to be anybody's deputy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.