Players who might improve us

Cheisa from Fiorentina, he's the son of Enrico Chiesa

From what (little) I have seen of him he looks like a very good, hard working right winger with an eye for goal

Thought for a while that if we do offload Raheem this guy will be one of the ones we view to replace him. He's publicly praised Pep and tries to emulate his game off Leroy apparently.

If Eriksen leaves Spurs it won't be to be anybody's deputy.
We have enough cover and Eriksen wont improve on it.

If we were to go after one of theirs,i'd be considering Moura.Still plenty young enough,he looks a perfect fit for our industrious attacking style and he wouldn't upset the equilibrium.

Fekir. A very direct attacking midfielder who would add lots of goals as well as assists. Could see tonight that we needed another direct player like KDB

We have enough cover and Eriksen wont improve on it.

If we were to go after one of theirs,i'd be considering Moura.Still plenty young enough,he looks a perfect fit for our industrious attacking style and he wouldn't upset the equilibrium.

Yeah Gundogan provides fantastic cover for DeBruyne. As evidenced in such games as... .... ....

Fekir. A very direct attacking midfielder who would add lots of goals as well as assists. Could see tonight that we needed another direct player like KDB
Great player but some serious injury concerns. I think Depay could be a better fit for us; a quick, technical, hard-working and direct winger who can also play as a forward. United/LVG fucked him up for a few seasons but there's definitely a good player under there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.