Players who might improve us

Sessegnon isn't playing alongside David Silva, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Sterling and Bernardo though is he. To say he's gone from a potentially world class left-back to an average winger is just stupid considering Sessegnon's age. He had a incredible season last season, and has struggled a little bit this season but that's a bit expected from a teenager in his first ever PL season.
no he is not, and to say he can not be judged on his performances as a teenager is Ignorant and stupid , sessengnon is playing to the demands of his club and in that position he is behind the 2 English players playing in Germany a long way behind perhaps I should not compare his abilities pace power shooting spacial awareness first touch and skill with those

Sterling has been outstanding this season. Especially in the last few matches. I have to hold my hand up here and give him the credit he deserves. Martial has been great in the last few weeks too though and they are arguably the 2 most inform players in the league right now. I hope Sterling keeps it up the hard work now the new contract in signed and I hope he goes on to become a club legend. I still do beleive that if you watch them play, Martial is the player with more natural ability, but Sterling is certainly no mug either and he has shown that he is willing to work incredibly hard and raise his level and sometimes that willingness to work and learn is worth more than a little bit of extra natural talent if it isn't used properly. So I'll swallow my words for now, Sterling has done more than enough to show him value and even more importantly has shown how hard he is willing to work to take his game to the next level. You can't teach that mindset and he has it. I hope Sane learns from him because Sane has all the raw ability to be on the same level as Mbappe in his coming generation but he needs to have the right attitude and Sterling has it.

Left footed player capable at CB and LB would be a good shout to give competion and cover for both Laporte and Mendy. Lucas Hernandez is probably the best out there but he is a massive twat. Nathan Ake could be a decent option as a squad player, but is he good enough to really push Mendy and Laporte? Probably not.

Sterling has been outstanding this season. Especially in the last few matches. I have to hold my hand up here and give him the credit he deserves. Martial has been great in the last few weeks too though and they are arguably the 2 most inform players in the league right now. I hope Sterling keeps it up the hard work now the new contract in signed and I hope he goes on to become a club legend. I still do beleive that if you watch them play, Martial is the player with more natural ability, but Sterling is certainly no mug either and he has shown that he is willing to work incredibly hard and raise his level and sometimes that willingness to work and learn is worth more than a little bit of extra natural talent if it isn't used properly. So I'll swallow my words for now, Sterling has done more than enough to show him value and even more importantly has shown how hard he is willing to work to take his game to the next level. You can't teach that mindset and he has it. I hope Sane learns from him because Sane has all the raw ability to be on the same level as Mbappe in his coming generation but he needs to have the right attitude and Sterling has it.

A fair response.

But it was the far higher ceiling statement that has me confused.

For ceiling you mean potential, you believe Martial has much more potential than Sterling, that is what you believe?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.