Players who might improve us

Skriniar - Submitted a bid before we got Laporte. Inter need to sell due to FFP, so they may want to cash in on one of their best assets.

Someone like mitrovic or rondon. Not necessarily great goalscorers but an alternative to what we have. good in the air and strong hold up play. I think we badly need a Dzeko type to change things around when Plan A isn't working.

We were linked with a few napoli cm's last season weren't we. They don't seem to be great, maybe we could take Allan or Diawara who is young and barely gets a look in. They should be able to slot in straight away being used to Sarri.

We were linked with a few napoli cm's last season weren't we. They don't seem to be great, maybe we could take Allan or Diawara who is young and barely gets a look in. They should be able to slot in straight away being used to Sarri.
Allan is a fat hatchet man and Diawara is a good young player not getting game time, a fool for going there

Anyone know anything about eder militao from Porto. I think he's a dm
He was a RB/CB in Brazil. In Portugal he is playing mostly as CB. Apparently is considered the best in the portuguese league. I'm not following him in Portugal, i just read the opinions of portuguese fans in football sites.

They played him as RB and DM at Porto too. But he is not great as midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.