Players we have no link to,but might improve us?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by FantasyIreland, 23 Nov 2014.

1. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Over-hyped when with the dippers , goes missing when things not going well. Not good enough to influence games for the money imo.

2. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

Problem with Coutinho is his Hazard-esuqe inconsistency. He goes on a run of five or six great games, maybe scores a couple of wondergoals and everyone is falling over themselves to declare him the best in the league, and then five or six games of... nothing. No goals or assists at all. We'd be better off sticking to Sané.

3. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Just watched the Palace vs Wolves game replay that lad Bissaka was immense no nonsense tackling no just hacking the ball up field used movement well good first touch good crossing and totally dominated his side of the pitch a must, Zaha was playing on the wing and was ineffective, when he plays though the middle he is a brilliant dirty cheat and also the only striker to get the better of Laporte, yes i would buy both

bondsman likes this.
  4. Maldeika

Maldeika

Actually Lewy just said last week that he can think about ending his career somewhen in Munich. What does he get from moving to Chelsea? Mighty EPL? And he still got 2 years of contract at the end of this year and Bayern does not let him go.

Werner? In a team with so much ball possession? In my eyes it is Werner who would like to go to Munich because it is nearer to home, the only way to move upwards without leaving the country and half of his old teammates already in Munich. Dortmund would like to have him - and he would match with his strengths into their system - but it seems like he does not want to go there. But I doubt that Bayern would pay the asking price of about 80 million EUR for a player that does not really help as striker in the system and is just average on the wing. Does not make any sense.

5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    Going by your previous track record I've put a €5 each on Werner going to Bayern and Lewandowski going to Chelsea.

better dead than red likes this.
  6. Dr Jacoby

Dr Jacoby

Felipe Anderson must be the best player outside of the ‘big 6’.

7. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

Hes good but not great.

8. schfc6

schfc6

Inconsistent and incredibly selfish player. Not something Pep rates.
    Liverpool have improved greatly in his absence.

9. Divino da Guia

Divino da Guia

He was consistent in the last 1.5 seasons before going to Barca. I think if Pep was his coach in the last years he would be a fantastic player.

bondsman likes this.
  10. Gabriel

Gabriel

Anyone who has 45 caps for Brazil is no slouch (save anyone looking, Jo only got 20). Coutinho is an exceptional talent, but if he were leaving Barcelona I can only see PSG shelling out the necessary.