Players who might improve us

My dream signings for City:
• Mbappe
• Frenkie De Jong
• Matthijs De Ligt
• Ben Chilwell

Playing with KDB, Laporte, Stones, Mendy, Bernardo, Sané, Sterling, Jesus, Foden. Young dream team.
If I had to pick two, then De Ligt and Frenkie. They will both be world class, no doubt.

Leandro Paredes. He is 24, plays for Zenit and looks ready made to replace Fernandinho although it looks like Chelsea are well in for him. If that is the case I would have a go at getting Kante and playing him in his correct position.

I'd be keen on him too. Last rumor I saw said Chelsea were going to up their bid to £32m. We should be all over that

Leandro Paredes. He is 24, plays for Zenit and looks ready made to replace Fernandinho although it looks like Chelsea are well in for him. If that is the case I would have a go at getting Kante and playing him in his correct position.
No idea how good he is, but 6 months loan + option to buy would be a low risk signing

Just watched the Palace vs Wolves game replay that lad Bissaka was immense no nonsense tackling no just hacking the ball up field used movement well good first touch good crossing and totally dominated his side of the pitch a must, Zaha was playing on the wing and was ineffective, when he plays though the middle he is a brilliant dirty cheat and also the only striker to get the better of Laporte, yes i would buy both
I've been waiting for wan bissaka to drop to his level and at this point he might be in the top 10-15 right backs in Europe.

The sort of player who'll get a chance at a bigger club and run with it like Valencia or Mane.

I've been waiting for wan bissaka to drop to his level and at this point he might be in the top 10-15 right backs in Europe.

The sort of player who'll get a chance at a bigger club and run with it like Valencia or Mane.
Best in the PL IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.