Players who might improve us

Big fan of Danilo, but I think if there's a chance to get AWB and possibly upgrade Delph's place (really like Delph too) with someone younger non-homegrown (say Tagliafico) I'd take it.
Why do you want to replace them if you like both of them? Don`t watch Ajax, but I don`t think Tagliafico was impressive in the world cup

Why do you want to replace them if you like both of them? Don`t watch Ajax, but I don`t think Tagliafico was impressive in the world cup
I think they could both be appealed to by bigger roles at other clubs and we could get hungry young replacements that are potentially better.

It's a hard team to upgrade and I think full back is the only place to get better younger players for less than say 60m

I think they could both be appealed to by bigger roles at other clubs and we could get hungry young replacements that are potentially better.

It's a hard team to upgrade and I think full back is the only place to get better younger players for less than say 60m
You`ve seen much of this Tagliafico guy? Must be a reason he was playing for Argentina in the world cup, but as I already said he did not impress me

29, we would be better getting someone for the medium and long term.

29 just a few days ago. Would get a good 3-4 years at the club if signed today

Mendy is 24, a younger backup isn't as important

You want someone who is quality, not likely to be adverse to being a rotation player and someone who wouldn't cost a fortune in wages and fees

29 just a few days ago. Would get a good 3-4 years at the club if signed today

Mendy is 24, a younger backup isn't as important

You want someone who is quality, not likely to be adverse to being a rotation player and someone who wouldn't cost a fortune in wages and fees
He's a full back, very few do post 30 well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.