Players we have no link to,but might improve us?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by FantasyIreland, 23 Nov 2014.

1. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

When i get of the glue i will tell you to read my post again, but in the mean time Zaha is a poor winger and when Benteke is fit and palace are playing 10 men behind the ball where is Zaha`s position when not in possession and where is it when in possession

2. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

The only thing about this i can agree with is that Gundogan sits on the bench a lot and Zaha would also sit on the bench so in that regard yes he is a replacement for Gundogan.

domalino likes this.
  3. Kladze

Kladze

Leandro Paredes. Apparantly PSG and Chelsea want him now - his price is supposed to be €36m. I've mentioned him on here several times. Wish we'd take a punt - can't see many better options out there.

4. KCblue

KCblue

I know you posted this Monday, but he's officially a PSG player as of yesterday. Reportedly up to €45m with add-ons. He was someone I would have liked the club to get based on his price, but he's now off the market.

5. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

Kimmich. Pep loves the kid, very versatile and could be the press-resistant DM we’re looking for. 9 assists in the league so far. Also a natural RB.

Don’t know if he’d want to leave Bayern but they’ve slipped down to 3rd. Plus, it’d piss them off no end.

6. Delphinho

Delphinho

Bednarek. Both Otamendi and Kompany might go this summer and we need a backup. Would rather get him for a decent fee than 60-70m for Skriniar/De Ligt. Could be a bargain, and he’s looked great at Southampton

7. g180aj

g180aj

Calum Hudson odoi
    Really skilful young winger, English and home grown. Possibly available for in the region of £35 Mill and with perisic coming in for me it's a no brainer.

8. the_tevez_wiggle

the_tevez_wiggle

Johnathan Tah, personally think nico should leave now if he wants more 1st team football. We could get £25m/30m for him and use that to get Tah in for £35m/40m. We reduce age of squad again and this kid could be a titan at the back. Pace, power, aerial dominance, passing, intelligence and a leader. He has stalled a bit but might just need a move and pep to get him firing again.

haugemcfc likes this.
  9. Bpughh

Bpughh

why are psg not worried about ffp and we are?

10. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

I've really not seen anything to match the hype yet. Every player we have in that position are better