Players who might improve us

You should check out what some dude said about him 3 years ago to derision here :)
Have you watched much of Kenny Lala in ligue 1? He's apparently a very good attacking rb but I haven't seen much of him. Also, our need for a lb is much greater than rb I guess.

Have you watched much of Kenny Lala in ligue 1? He's apparently a very good attacking rb but I haven't seen much of him. Also, our need for a lb is much greater than rb I guess.
He is good but too old i think now for a big club to be interested in.

I’ve heard that Florentino who’s currently breaking into Benficas first team is a huge talent. 19yo DM, who’s strong, powerful and good defensively. Surely couldn’t be that expensive

I’ve heard that Florentino who’s currently breaking into Benficas first team is a huge talent. 19yo DM, who’s strong, powerful and good defensively. Surely couldn’t be that expensive
This is a good shout. Someone to keep an eye on the future.

Watched Leverkusen-Krasnodar yesterday, Julian Brandt was immense.

Bosz has converted him from inside forward/AM into a Pep-style 8.

Compared to KdB he has roughly the same height and physique, same ability to play both in attack and midfield, same powerful shot, worse (though still very impressive) delivery but much better technique on the ball and ability in tight spaces (almost Zidane/Iniesta-like).

Also, he's less dynamic than KdB when gets forward and relies more on short passing and silky technique.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.