Players who might improve us

Jonathan Tah made 140 passes on the weekend. Tall, quick, powerful and evidently a good passer. Should be called up to the German national team and Bayern have reportedly kept tabs on him for a while.

Him, Stones, Laporte are all 24 and under so them, Garcia and Sandler could be our CBs for the next 5 years.

Angelino sounds like a good kid. Feels like he wants to get back to City.

“I never really watch football I do not have a preference for Real Madrid or FC Barcelona either. I had the chance to go to both clubs in 2013, but then I chose Manchester City. I never regretted that.”

“I did not play much, but the six months I was with Pep were a pleasure. You can learn from a genius like him every day."

“I went from being with Pep to playing in Segunda… I did not really know where I was going with the thing. My idea was not to go out so many times, but I am happy because those decisions have helped me to now be in a top team.”
http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-sa...d-snubbing-barca-real-madrid-manchester-city/

Angelino sounds like a good kid. Feels like he wants to get back to City.

“I never really watch football I do not have a preference for Real Madrid or FC Barcelona either. I had the chance to go to both clubs in 2013, but then I chose Manchester City. I never regretted that.”

“I did not play much, but the six months I was with Pep were a pleasure. You can learn from a genius like him every day."

“I went from being with Pep to playing in Segunda… I did not really know where I was going with the thing. My idea was not to go out so many times, but I am happy because those decisions have helped me to now be in a top team.”
http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-sa...d-snubbing-barca-real-madrid-manchester-city/
1 goal and 9 assists so far in all competitions this season. PSV fans seem to like him A LOT

Jonathan Tah made 140 passes on the weekend. Tall, quick, powerful and evidently a good passer. Should be called up to the German national team and Bayern have reportedly kept tabs on him for a while.

Him, Stones, Laporte are all 24 and under so them, Garcia and Sandler could be our CBs for the next 5 years.
This is the lad I've wanted for 3 years. An absolute beast of a CB and very good on the ball. Komps in a player/coach role. Nico sold while we can get decent cash for him and Garcia & sandler as backups.

Why are people saying kompany for a coach role etc. the man is 32 and nowhere near retirement and injury free still our best centre back

This is the lad I've wanted for 3 years. An absolute beast of a CB and very good on the ball. Komps in a player/coach role. Nico sold while we can get decent cash for him and Garcia & sandler as backups.
Hopefully we can get Tah for a relatively good price. Our back line would be set for the next 5 years.

Why are people saying kompany for a coach role etc. the man is 32 and nowhere near retirement and injury free still our best centre back

Love Vinny but IMO when they're all fit Laporte is our best CB. But we're spoiled for choice

Love them both. Laporte is our best ball playing centre back. Kompany is our leader and captain and imo our best defender (remember him v aubameyang at Wembley last year)
Love Vinny but IMO when they're all fit Laporte is our best CB. But we're spoiled for choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.