Players who might improve us

This should go in the thread "players with no link to us but may improve us"

I couldn’t find one but if it needs moving then fair enough.

He tore us to pieces over 2 games, is a model professional.
He would be ace with us, only 25 years old.
This thread will get picked up by the Sun and rumours of the offer will circulate lol

I couldn’t find one but if it needs moving then fair enough.

He tore us to pieces over 2 games, is a model professional.
He would be ace with us, only 25 years old.
This thread will get picked up by the Sun and rumours of the offer will circulate lol
I agree he's a great player but no link with us as far as I know.

Lucas Digne

Showing quality, Everton’s best defensive player this season and good going forward.

If Pep decides Mendy cannot be trusted next season we should get this lad.

Still young but experienced and has a year of PL football. Would cost £50m+ but I would go all out for him.

Son to replace Mahrez or Sane who looks on his way out
A big striker as Sergio’s backup. Gabby might want out plus can we score from a corner for once! Dzeko or Giroud

Lucas Digne

Showing quality, Everton’s best defensive player this season and good going forward.

If Pep decides Mendy cannot be trusted next season we should get this lad.

Still young but experienced and has a year of PL football. Would cost £50m+ but I would go all out for him.
Mendy will be fine. And Lucas ( his fantastic goal not withstanding) isn't special. He is solid but not special. We should not be wasting scarce resources on a good position unless it is the case of a special talent scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.