Players who might improve us

Considering he’s nowhere near our level, why should Pep try to fix him? Wouldn’t improve our squad at all

He was highly rated as Benfica's best talent.

Thats why Bayern spent 35m on him, even though Bayern 99% don't spend money unless the player is worth every penny.

He was highly rated as Benfica's best talent.

Thats why Bayern spent 35m on him, even though Bayern 99% don't spend money unless the player is worth every penny.
Bayern got it wrong. Imo they were rushed into that transfer as the rags were sniffing around.

I would definitely do a deal for Renato Sanches. No reason he can't get back on the trajectory he was on after the Euros.

This will be a massively unpopular opinion...

But I would love to see pogba in a Man City shirt! He is a proper Rolls Royce who needs a certain class of player around him to perform!

But I think we would get him ticking and he would fulfill his full potential with us!

But I would love to see pogba in a Man City shirt! He is a proper Rolls Royce who needs a certain class of player around him to perform!

But I think we would get him ticking and he would fulfill his full potential with us!
I don't think this opinion is unpopular. He's obviously a brilliant player that needs better environment. Would fit City like a glove, the only possible problem is his ego and all that media/celebrity sh*t.

I wouldn’t have that twat at City if he offered to play for £100 a week.

Not good enough. He’s a lazy twat that’s considered as world class because he dabs, has ugly hairstyles and stat pads with a couple pens every season

We don't want that twat's agent anywhere near our club, he is poison and brings grief wherever his players go.

Neymar?

a player at his peak? In decline?
Unsuitable to what we are/look for? A show pony? Supposedly open to joining us, would he be as bad as Robinho for the camp?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.