Players who might improve us

He's supposedly the best CB in this golden generation of Portuguese players; any idea how he is with the ball at his feet?

He apparently has a €60m release clause and we have a decent relationship with Mendes...

I imagine we’ll be shopping local for a centre back unless Otamendi leaves which apparently is less likely.

Casemiro as Fernandinho's replacement? He can tackle, pass, give us something of an aerial presence, run all day long and is a tough son of a woman.

All that being said, I'm not sure RM want to sell him.

Casemiro as Fernandinho's replacement? He can tackle, pass, give us something of an aerial presence, run all day long and is a tough son of a woman.

For all the players they've been signing this summer, none have been central midfielders. And now they've sold Llorente to Atletico. Can't see them wanting to part with him, especially considering he started for Zidane for all 3 CL wins.

They'd be fools to and can't see it happening. Zidane really rates him.

In terms of age, experience for me he has the whole package and if City had even a sniff of a chance, again for me he tops de ligt and Koulibaly.

Would be a dream signing.

Criminally always underrated and overlooked.

packahttps://youtu.be/Ip8YcYqNDmw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.