Players who might improve us

Donny van de Beek being linked with a 50m move to Real Madrid.
Ajax will have plenty in the bank and have more good young players coming through.

Aubameyang - If he really is leaving Arsenal would like to see us make a move for him. Definitely will cost too much for his age but think he would score 25+ league goals for a couple of seasons.

Youcef Atal.

23, OGC Nice right back, Algeria international, currently impressing at AFCON too. Wouldn't cost too much. Natural wing back, got 6 goals last season I think. Very attack minded, can improve overall game.

Youcef Atal.

23, OGC Nice right back, Algeria international, currently impressing at AFCON too. Wouldn't cost too much. Natural wing back, got 6 goals last season I think. Very attack minded, can improve overall game.
Interesting prospect. Lot of teams were/are after him after his season in Ligue 1 but Nice president had said he is not on the market.
Furthermore, Nice has just been bought by Ratcliffe, the richest man in the UK (not counting the royal family true wealth), for 100 M€. A record for a Ligue 1 club. I guess he won't sell his good players that easily now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.