Players who might improve us

He is an amazing athlete, perhaps the fastest player in the world,super strong and still very young (23). His physicality can not be taught, all the rest yes. I would totally take him as a right back backup. Apparently it's just me haha
Yeah, I guess if we are looking for the opposite of the defensive-minded Walker then Traore might be a good option, him being a winger and all.

He is an amazing athlete, perhaps the fastest player in the world,super strong and still very young (23). His physicality can not be taught, all the rest yes. I would totally take him as a right back backup. Apparently it's just me haha

He's absolutely dog shit mate stop wumming. Or at least I hope you're wumming?

Amazing athlete - hyperbole but possibly.

Footballer - absolutely not.

He's shit

So it sounds like Pep wants a left CB, as a back-up to Laporte, not as Laporte's partner (at least that's what I'm getting from the names that are out there). Maguire wouldn't fit in that role. I've read that Tarkowski may be an alternative, but what about his partner Mee? He would be homegrown, and can also play LB.

So it sounds like Pep wants a left CB, as a back-up to Laporte, not as Laporte's partner (at least that's what I'm getting from the names that are out there). Maguire wouldn't fit in that role. I've read that Tarkowski may be an alternative, but what about his partner Mee? He would be homegrown, and can also play LB.

You’d be better off with me. And my career peaked 20+ years ago with a game in the Fa Cup qualifying rounds for Morcombe!!

A couple of years ago I said Chiesa from Fiorentina. Looks like he's going to Juve this summer. It will be interesting to see how he does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.