Players who might improve us

Window’s shut, haha. Besides, he doesn’t fix the Sane issue - he’d add to the Foden one (not that there is one currently - we’re in a good position right now).

We’ll buy him and loan him out until next season :)
Fuck me, don’t get up early and post:) No idea How i could forget about the window:)
Mods close this thread,I’m gonna go and stand in the corner.
Stand in the corner? Surely you'd miss your taxi?

Sancho is absolutely perfect replacement for Sane. English too so releases extra foreign spot to be used elsewhere. He is better than Sane when he was 19/20 too, so likely to end up the better player too.

And we mock the Rags for their obsession with Ronaldo. Sancho would still be 4th choice, he's better where he is.
Ronaldinho left 10 years ago in his prime and this is a kid who moved for playing time at a young age, hardly the same. He’d be 2nd choice if Sane leaves, with Bernardo moving centrally.

He’d fit us perfectly, would be like having 2 Sterling’s.

Ronaldinho left 10 years ago in his prime and this is a kid who moved for playing time at a young age, hardly the same. He’d be 2nd choice if Sane leaves, with Bernardo moving centrally.

He’d fit us perfectly, would be like having 2 Sterling’s.

Nowhere near Sterling's level.

BTW I was talking about Ronaldo not Ronaldinho.

Nowhere near Sterling's level.

BTW I was talking about Ronaldo not Ronaldinho.
Don’t know why it autocorrected. 12 goals 17 assists in 34 games is great for someone his age. With a few years of development, do you think he’ll be far off Sterling’s level?
His style of play is pretty similar too.

Another season or two of that kind of output and he’ll be the most sought after player in the world behind Mbappe.

Sane -> Sancho

Otamendi -> Dias/Upamecano

David Silva -> Ceballos/Aouar/Soler/Maddison/Bruno Fernandes, cos in my opinion Foden is too young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.