Players who might improve us

Benoit Badiashile is someone I'm intrigued with. He's very young and raw at the moment, but the ingredients are there for him to be a complete colossus at the back. Left-footed with a decent pass. Maybe an understudy for Laporte.
Never seen him so can't comment but hasn't Monaco's defence been abysmal for the past 2 years?

Never seen him so can't comment but hasn't Monaco's defence been abysmal for the past 2 years?
Yeah it's been pretty sad. The entire team has been super dysfunctional. With that said, he's still only 18 and was really good for the youth and national teams. Their record this season has been better in the 6 games he's played in ligue 1. Like I mentioned, he's very raw but has a good leg on him at 6'4. I feel with proper coaching, he'd be an absolute monster.

Hopefully we are scouting some of the RB Salzburg attackers. 57 goals in 14 games is absolutely ridiculous even on their level. They managed to reproduce their attacking ability in the CL so far.

Before today, 1 goal in 72 premier league games.

I know :) , but look at his overall performance and see how good he is.

He had Sterling in his pocket all day.

Apart from Walker, no one in our defence could match his pace & power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.