Players who might improve us

If we look to buy a new 8 after David is gone to rotate with Foden and KDB we can should buy Szoboszlai or Olmo. Both are way to good for their age and one of them together with Foden and Rodri would set our midfield for like 10 years. Both are able to play on the wing without problem as well. Szoboszlai is born 2000 just like Foden, and is 186 tall with immense dribbling and great set pieces and shooting

Olmo is great player and wouldn't cost too much. 30-35 mil.

How about Taison from Shakhtar? Always full of energy when we play them and looks decent, a bit like a midfield Tevez. I don't hink he's too happy there either, and the last midfielder we got from them didn't turn out too bad!

I think Grealish would fit Guardiola’s system well, but we don’t need a CAM/Winger hybrid with Mahrez and Bernardo.

I'll get hammered for this but I'd have Rashford at City. He's only just turned 22, has a lot of experience, is quick, shoots on sight and can strike a ball. If he played for anyone other than the rags I think we would be linked with him. I know he hasn't scored as many goals as strikers for other clubs but he's constantly being moved from out wide to central striker which hasn't helped. I think Pep would turn him in to a top player.

I'll get hammered for this but I'd have Rashford at City. He's only just turned 22, has a lot of experience, is quick, shoots on sight and can strike a ball. If he played for anyone other than the rags I think we would be linked with him. I know he hasn't scored as many goals as strikers for other clubs but he's constantly being moved from out wide to central striker which hasn't helped. I think Pep would turn him in to a top player.
Will never happen and Pep wouldn’t go for him even if he wasn’t at the Rags. He’s not a ‘Pep player’. He has come on leaps and bounds this season, despite how poor they’ve been at times. He definitely works better in a counter attacking team, but he’s still young, will see how he progresses.

Will never happen and Pep wouldn’t go for him even if he wasn’t at the Rags. He’s not a ‘Pep player’. He has come on leaps and bounds this season, despite how poor they’ve been at times. He definitely works better in a counter attacking team, but he’s still young, will see how he progresses.

Yeah this season does look like its going to be a big one for him. Agree RE that he suits a counter attacking team, whether he could adjust to a different style who knows. Like you say it wouldn't happen for any number of reasons but I'd take him at City.

Yeah this season does look like its going to be a big one for him. Agree RE that he suits a counter attacking team, whether he could adjust to a different style who knows. Like you say it wouldn't happen for any number of reasons but I'd take him at City.
We could get Werner who has 20 G&A in 15 games to play LW, LF or striker for £30mil, but he’s also not a Pep player. This lack of a plan B is really killing us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.