Players who might improve us

Thought Benitez was a decent shout personally lol
Crap. My apologies. I read the first part detailing buying aging CBs with fading talents. Why do that? What we need is someone who just hit their peak or on the verge of doing so. And athletism should matter too. Since we are a high press team, we need CBs who can keep up with fast forwards. Aging defenders generally don't fit that bill.

Benitez is a good shout. Apologize for not reading that sentence. But I'd hope our backup goalie is homegrown. Hence we aren't wasting one of our 17 spots on a cup keeper.

So while the talent may be good. The birthplace may be a problem :)

Last edited:
No idea who he is but someone in the middle of the park who can run all day, is extremely quick, can get ahead of the strikers and score 10+ goals a season. Should be right-footed, over six foot, and aged around 23/24. Not Dele Alli but in that mould.

Tammy Abraham linked with wolves for 18m.

Only 21 and banging them in for villa - 16 goals so far this season - albeit in the championship. Decent record for england u21s too.

Tall and quick so would give us a different option as 3rd choice striker.
Knew I was right!

He's warming the bench this season mate
I think he’s said he wants out hence why he’s now being frozen out. What’s the point in playing him if he could get injured and potentially lose them £50ish mill? Wouldn’t be a bad player IMO and for that price seems a going rate for someone with that stature and experience at a young age.

If Espanyol gets relegated we could probably get Marc Roca quite cheap as a back up to Rodri. They're quite similar players, although Rodri is taller and stronger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.