Players who might improve us

These are my four dream signings in the summer:

1) Koulibaly - strength and pace we need at CB
2) Alaba - a dream LB signing. Loves Pep and is very versatile.
3) Brandt - really impressed with him. Think he'd be a good replacement for Dinho and provide good competition with Rodri.
4)| Haaland - what to say really, he's going to be a superstar and could be a good replacement for Aguero one day.

4)| Haaland - what to say really, he's going to be a superstar and could be a good replacement for Aguero one day.

Hasn't he just signed for Dortmund? if so, can't see him moving in the Summer. Has excellent stats and is obviously a s decent player but whenever I have seen him play (only 2 or 3 times), I always feel distinctly underwhelmed. I'm not sure he'd fit in wit us at all. Could be wrong though.

I think we need a CB or two, a forward and a LB (if we can shift Angelino and/or Zinchenko).

1) Koulibaly - strength and pace we need at CB
2) Alaba - a dream LB signing. Loves Pep and is very versatile.
3) Brandt - really impressed with him. Think he'd be a good replacement for Dinho and provide good competition with Rodri.
Brandt is in no shape or form a CDM mate. He used to play winger but now he plays as an offensive midfielder. I'd argue Bernardo is better defensively.

Other than that it looks good

Brandt is in no shape or form a CDM mate. He used to play winger but now he plays as an offensive midfielder. I'd argue Bernardo is better defensively.

Other than that it looks good

He was good defensively in their last game. Personally I thought he was more box to box.

He was good defensively in their last game. Personally I thought he was more box to box.

To be fair i have said before that he would be a good DM and i have seen him play there, but his quality is up front, and it would not surprise me one bit if that was the player Pep was looking at to play across the front three such is his pace and flexibility

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.