Players who might improve us

Re: Players that have no link to us but had a decent game th

Brown Ideye and Silvestre Varela

ifiwasarichfan said:
As this is just a thread where we chuck random names around; Fabian Delph really impresses every time I see him. No lack of skill and never seems to take a backward step. I am also really glad that the nutcase Ryan Shawcross seems to be stuck forever at Stoke. I think he would be great at United, The Mickeys, Spurs and Everton. Not good enough for us or Chelsea though.
I like him too, sort of a poor mans Fernandinho. I'd take him here as a 4th midfielder, on a free in the summer too.

kun said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
As this is just a thread where we chuck random names around; Fabian Delph really impresses every time I see him. No lack of skill and never seems to take a backward step. I am also really glad that the nutcase Ryan Shawcross seems to be stuck forever at Stoke. I think he would be great at United, The Mickeys, Spurs and Everton. Not good enough for us or Chelsea though.
I like him too, sort of a poor mans Fernandinho. I'd take him here as a 4th midfielder, on a free in the summer too.
he should have been the buy instead of Fernando. We should generally save our foreign quota for impact players.

Dax777 said:
kun said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
he should have been the buy instead of Fernando. We should generally save our foreign quota for impact players.
I don't know, I like Fernando. He's very solid defensively and really good on the ball, I'm not sure Delph (or any h/g player) gives you the same protection in front of the back four.

bluechampion7891 said:
Avery Bygpleher-Entewurld?

I think he's be a great signing personally. Extremely versatile and gives his all for every team he has played for. The finished product in my book and would improve the team.

BigOscar said:
Bigga said:
Yannick Bolasie.

Okay, he's 25 but has absolute bags of potential. Loved what he did against us. Very intelligent with use of the ball but obviously needs to hone on delivery and we could do that for him with our training and set up. Two great feet, so either wing. Probably cost around £10 m.

Well worth taking a punt.
What did he do against us? A few stepovers and then fuck all from what I recall. I don't think I'd use the word "intelligent" about his use of the ball either, in my mind about half of his passes went straight to our team. Good dribbler, shit footballer

For one, Bolasie doesn't come up against defences like ours, every game. You may as well ask what Navas does. So, what does Navas actually do?? He has no tricks and cannot beat a man in any way, shape or form unless he has a head start!! Bolasie picked out his striker whose attempted overhead went wide. He's certainly no worse than AJ, before and after his arrival at Sunderland.

He just needs to work on his end product.

kun said:
Dax777 said:
kun said:
I don't know, I like Fernando. He's very solid defensively and really good on the ball, I'm not sure Delph (or any h/g player) gives you the same protection in front of the back four.

I like Fernando defensively, too, but anyone who describes him as "really good on the ball" needs to put down the ginger wine and seek immediate help. He was on as a late sub on Saturday and gave away the ball twice in midfield (one leading to a good chance for Palace) and managed to squander an ideal counter on top of that. He is an out-and-out defensive midfielder.

Now, Fernaninho could be described with both talents in mind.

Moussa Sissoko has really impressed me this season. Played well against us, he'd be a great signing for the gooners. Wouldn't mind him here but I rather we got Koke or Pogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.