Players who might improve us

Re: Players that have no link to us but had a decent game th

NQCitizen said:
Tin hat firmly on but I actually rate Jonjo Shelvey.

Wouldn't say there's many English midfielders much better and I'd have him as a squad player - especially over Wilshire, Henderson who'll be 3 times more.

Shelvey is more lazy than Yaya is at his current form.

Re: Players that have no link to us but had a decent game th

Matt Phillips

Just saying, we could do worse...

This kid certainly has something about him and I really hope we are looking at him.
Not seen too much but from what I have seen he could play in a midfield 3, as he likes to pick the ball up deep and run, or as an attacking midfielder. Watching us this year we miss someone like Tevez who is willing to drop deep, pick the ball up and have defenders on the back foot, we brought Jovetic in who was supposed to do just that, but through injuries he's never really shown that, Johnson also possessed this skill but wasn't really the caliber of player we needed. For the last few years Toure has been renown for doing this but seems to have grown tiresome, having someone willing to run at a man also gets everyone up on their feet which is not something that comes to mind when Navas picks up the ball.
His finishing isn't quite there yet but he has scored 5 in 20 this year which for his age is pretty impressive, very much reminds me of Isco with his close control and willingness to take on a man instead of taking the easy option that we see so often.

I don't think we have place for him. At CM, maybe, but personally I'd prefer Pogba or Koke, and for CAM, he won't get in the team ahead of Silva and Lopes is worthy back up. File him under the 'great prospect, but not for us' along with Ward-Prowse, Ryan Mason etc.

Neville Kneville said:
Not even their best attacking player. Why would we want him ?
20 years old and showing signs that he will come good, depends on the price really.

at 22, he's a complete midfielder in my FM game. he's more a CM than AM. if we can can get him in swap deal, then why not. he's a good squad player and very young.

but we need 1 world class midfielder to replace yaya - pogba or koke. that should be our priority in the summer.

capiloton said:
at 22, he's a complete midfielder in my FM game. he's more a CM than AM. if we can can get him in swap deal, then why not. he's a good squad player and very young.

but we need 1 world class midfielder to replace yaya - pogba or koke. that should be our priority in the summer.

Are you seriously comparing him based on how SEGA's amateur scouts decided he should play in a game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.