Players who might improve us

Liverpool are interested and the price-tag Leipzig have put on him is £26m. That's a bloody steal in my eyes, potential to be a £60m+ player in future.
I agree. Liverpool has a knack for getting top talent unchallenged.

Apparently they are in for Perreira too for about 18 million.

These are 2 top end players with little hype

Felipe Anderson - Lazio - Brazillian
Winger
Most take-ons in the SerieA(same amount as Sane and Sterling combined)
Most tackles in the SerieA(more than Kante & more than twice as many as Dinho)
4 goals and 8 assists(56 chances created, also same as Sane and Sterling combined aha)
Rapid
Good shot, especially from distance

Winger
4 goals and 8 assists(56 chances created, also same as Sane and Sterling combined aha)
Rapid
Good shout

Don't know if he's been mentioned on here, but Naby Keita at Leipzig. Like Kanté with more offensive ability, would be perfect for the high press.

Don't think that would work very well, as he's not going to displace Silva or KDB (or Gundogan) from that number 8 position and that's where he's made his name, he wasn't nearly as good when playing deeper.

Winger
Rapid

Lacks the mental composure and he's done well this season as a wingback, as a winger last season he was shite.

When he moved to Italy he put on loads of weight because he didn't speak italian to the extent the only thing he ordered in restaurants was Spaghetti Carbonara every day. Eventually he stared playing well 2 seasons ago but went completely missing last year.

Lazio were demanding an insane amount of money for him, around £40m plus last time he was playing well, I imagine they'll do the same again.

Can't see it happening personally.

Don't think that would work very well, as he's not going to displace Silva or KDB (or Gundogan) from that number 8 position and that's where he's made his name, he wasn't nearly as good when playing deeper.
Give him a season he would IMO

Personally I like Raphael Guerreiro. But don't think it's possible as he's just joined Dortmund.

Personally I like Raphael Guerreiro. But don't think it's possible as he's just joined Dortmund.

Agree, I think he'd suit what we're looking for perfectly. Seen him play full-back and central midfield for Dortmund, he's quick, hard working, good quality on the ball and seems a humble kind of guy.

Agree, I think he'd suit what we're looking for perfectly. Seen him play full-back and central midfield for Dortmund, he's quick, hard working, good quality on the ball and seems a humble kind of guy.
Yeah he's very good in build up as well. Don't think Dortmund would let him go though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.