Players who might improve us

micheal keane looks a really good defender to me, ver good on the ball swell.id have him or ben gibson if we looking at english players

A couple of versatile, experienced defenders who would suit our style of play and could add great strength to our cause:
Benedikt Höwedes, Schalke
Kevin Grosskreutz, Free Agent

There's also a young talented Brazilian LB playing for Nice, fast as anything. Dalbert I think his name is.

Assuming Boro go down, and I presume he has another get-out-clause, which he may have had with Villa, I'd be tempted to get Adama Traore. He's damned difficult to knock off the ball, can really carry it through the central midfield when the play is open (and we don't have anyone who can do that), and is certainly quick enough.

I'm sure others will point out glaring problems, but I just sense he'd be worth a punt, and is already used to playing in England. :-)

He could be good for us as a squad player. Has the pace required and looked dangerous against us recently. The worrying point is that he has 0 goals and 0 assists this season in all competitions.

Griezmann. We're never linked with him, always the shit and Chelsea.
Same with Neymar.

It annoys me that the media don't link us with the very top stars even though it's bullshit. Because it perpetuates a myth that we're a smaller club, and couldn't splash out £86m on a striker if we actually wanted him. Image is important in this media led age, if Chelsea and the rags can attract and afford a player then we sure as hell can.

Griezmann. We're never linked with him, always the shit and Chelsea.
Same with Neymar.

It annoys me that the media don't link us with the very top stars even though it's bullshit. Because it perpetuates a myth that we're a smaller club, and couldn't splash out £86m on a striker if we actually wanted him. Image is important in this media led age, if Chelsea and the rags can attract and afford a player then we sure as hell can.

Messi isn't too bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.