Players who might improve us

Judging by highlights, this 17 yo kid from Palmeiras is going to be a star:

Already on Madrid's radar.

Rajda Nainggolan, intelligent, strong, athletic, pacy centre mid with very good technique and passing ability and a thunderous shot from range, would be a good player to come in and play the pivot role. Stops Chelsea getting him too.

Rajda Nainggolan, intelligent, strong, athletic, pacy centre mid with very good technique and passing ability and a thunderous shot from range, would be a good player to come in and play the pivot role. Stops Chelsea getting him too.

Would take Nzonzi over Nainggolan, Nainggolan doesn't build up the play from the back to front, he has a very poor passing range also. For a target man, Mandzukic would be perfect- tall and brings a different dimension to our attack.

Would take Nzonzi over Nainggolan, Nainggolan doesn't build up the play from the back to front, he has a very poor passing range also. For a target man, Mandzukic would be perfect- tall and brings a different dimension to our attack.
I'd take Nzonzi as well, however you're being harsh on Nainggolan there with regards passing and ignoring his ability to carry the ball past a press. Plus we need more players capable of scoring from range to counter defensive displays like last night and stoke a few weeks back.

Me? ;)

Sorry if I've already been suggested.

I'm a keeper btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.