Players who are possibly leaving in the summer

BlueMojito

Just read this and wondered what you think?

Pep Guardiola orders Man City to release SEVEN unwanted stars in the summer http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/07/pep-g...toure-and-aleksandar-kolarov-run-out-6367273/

Allegedly Yaya, Zab, Clichy, Sagna, Navas, Willy and Kolarov have been told they can leave in the summer. A changing of the old guard and a rebuild.

Where does this leave us with regard to keepers, will Gunn step up as deputy to Bravo or will we be in the market again, or as a long shot and it's a very long shot, will Joe come back?

New full backs, left and right, who do you reckon?

Regards Yaya I would have been happy to see him go last season, however recently a fitter version, he has really helped control games and demonstrated what a real class act he can be. I guess next season may be one too many, but how do we replace him?

Times they are a changing, again. Can't say I'll really miss Kolarov's contributions.

I'd be happy to see all those players moved on. With it two legends leave, but all good things come to an end and none of those seven would or should be anywhere near a potential champions starting 11 anymore.

Alleged players or players alleged to be leaving in the summer?

Zab would kick anyone's arse who called him an alleged player.

Keep sagna and clichy unless maffeo and angelino develop quickly.
willy, zabba, kolarov, navas will leave. Yaya too, we wont offer him another contract.
i also fear for delph, as with aleix garcia eligible in the champs league next year, i dont see where he fits.

buy a good young keeper to challenge bravo, maybe play in the prem and bravo in the cl if bravo doesnt get used to the physical side of the prem
two top auality full backs
a world class midfielder to replace yaya/dinho
and maybe another striker, provided jesus plays further wide

Alleged players or players alleged to be leaving in the summer?

Zab would kick anyone's arse who called him an alleged player.
Yes you're right my grammar is incorrect, I will change the title before the Zab man hunts me down!

I think everyone out of contract will leave in the summer - Caballero, Sagna, Clichy, Zabaleta, Toure, and Navas. I wouldn't be surprised to see Delph and possibly Kolarov go too. That's probably about 750k a week off the wage bill, which would give us huge leeway in the transfer market.

Think we'll see a huge transformation of the squad at the end of the season. It'll be very much Guardiola's team next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.