Players who can talk in Jan and sign for free in the Summer

Really don’t want him to go tbh but if it’s what he wants then I support the move . I still think we could get another year out of him . I still think we need to get our main striker signing in but he could be a really good striker to have aswell .
No coincidence that the two pl games where we had a striker up front Gabby/Sergio we won, still can’t believe we haven’t brought in a new striker

Sign Messi and we can then get virtually anyone we want, there are very few players in the world who would pass up the chance to be a team mate of Messi even if it was just for a couple of years.

Sign Messi and we can then get virtually anyone we want, there are very few players in the world who would pass up the chance to be a team mate of Messi even if it was just for a couple of years.
But there are only limited number of foreign spots. We then need to get rid of players and why would they leave if Messi rocks up.

I think he can be great, but Barcelona move is only on cards because of Koeman being in charge as he trusts him a lot.

Definitely no for Milik, can't deny he's a good finisher but is also injury prone and not really reliable over a whole season, he is someone you consider to sign when you have two established first and second choices. Also fairly certain he only wants Roma, and has been frozen out of Napoli squad for the time being because of attitude.

Would that not suit us we can sign We have Jesus who is a lot better than people think

Aguero might do one more year Messi could play in a forward role so can Sterling even Delap tho I guess he would need a loan whoever we get

Young

We wouldn't be his best destination,as he wouldn't get the game time,especially as we are already gonna struggle to get the exceptional talent(in his position) from our own academy into the first team.

Why would he not get game time ? Aguero won’t be here long we have a huge number of games

Struggle to get who in our team and why will we struggle

Why would he not get game time ? Aguero won’t be here long we have a huge number of games

Struggle to get who in our team and why will we struggle
Hes an attacking midfielder,nothing to do with Aguero,we have a couple of potential stars coming through our academy that Reyna's presence would further hinder/complicate.

Below is a list of players that can talk to other clubs in January and sign for free in the summer

Anyone we should get ?

Should we get them for free or pay a small fee ?

Think the best options are

Messi
Alba / Bernat
Malik
And if we did not have the players we do Donnarumma

Thoughts ?

Anyone rate Bernart?

Milik* is not that great, Messi still a big if, and Depay isn't a bad shout at all, although he's Barcelona bound next year.
The way Koeman has started trashing Messi they might well be thinking if they can get some money in Jan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.