Players who can talk in Jan and sign for free in the Summer

Why Depay ? When we could go for Malik or Messi or sign Augero for another year ?

Reyna would be a good bet especially with the dad links but think that’s also caused a rift at city plus recon he wants to go somewhere to play lots of football would he do that here
Milik* is not that great, Messi still a big if, and Depay isn't a bad shout at all, although he's Barcelona bound next year.

Milik* is not that great, Messi still a big if, and Depay isn't a bad shout at all, although he's Barcelona bound next year.

Some one here was raving about Malik though I think he has had injuries

Surely Depay is not good enough tho

Some one here was raving about Malik though I think he has had injuries

Surely Depay is not good enough tho
I think he can be great, but Barcelona move is only on cards because of Koeman being in charge as he trusts him a lot.

Definitely no for Milik, can't deny he's a good finisher but is also injury prone and not really reliable over a whole season, he is someone you consider to sign when you have two established first and second choices. Also fairly certain he only wants Roma, and has been frozen out of Napoli squad for the time being because of attitude.

Why Depay ? When we could go for Malik or Messi or sign Augero for another year ?

Reyna would be a good bet especially with the dad links but think that’s also caused a rift at city plus recon he wants to go somewhere to play lots of football would he do that here
As I stated, ‘who are not with us’. MIlik is not at our level, I’ve never bought into signing Messi, and Depay will only be 27 next February. He has an excellent touch and work ethic and creates as well as scores goal (3 assists this weekend). However, he has an ego that would do well on the pitch but would not fit well with our club; who the hell in our team would release their own music?

Reyna promises to be an exceptional talent, so if we could get him for little, why not?

Young
As I stated, ‘who are not with us’. MIlik is not at our level, I’ve never bought into signing Messi, and Depay will only be 27 next February. He has an excellent touch and work ethic and creates as well as scores goal (3 assists this weekend). However, he has an ego that would do well on the pitch but would not fit well with our club; who the hell in our team would release their own music?

Reyna promises to be an exceptional talent, so if we could get him for little, why not?
We wouldn't be his best destination,as he wouldn't get the game time,especially as we are already gonna struggle to get the exceptional talent(in his position) from our own academy into the first team.

Really don’t want him to go tbh but if it’s what he wants then I support the move . I still think we could get another year out of him . I still think we need to get our main striker signing in but he could be a really good striker to have aswell .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.