Players who might improve us

Re: Players that have no link to us but had a decent game th

Fabian Delph!! I remember a thread on here after he scored against the Chavs last season.

Went to see Newcastle QPR on Saturday, a better match than reported on MOTD. Austin reminds me of Negrado. But Sissoko was the stand out player. He ran the match, made a couple of Yaya type runs from deep in own half and scored a cracking goal.

Gylfi Sigurdsson!

yep, someone was adamant that he should replace Yaya in central midfield. brings energy and desire and has more assists than Silva and is not a lumber something

lol

Gonna go a bit left field here and suggest someone i don't think has been mentioned

Ryan Mason at Spurs

Jokes aside I think he looks a nice little player, played well at our place the other week and has impressed me every time ive seen him

Berezutski, scored against Roma, cheeky bid?

Herrera, who we have actually been sort of linked with, scored a screamer and assisted Porto's other two goals today. Probably put anothr £5m on his price, knowing Porto

BigOscar said:
Herrera, who we have actually been sort of linked with, scored a screamer and assisted Porto's other two goals today. Probably put anothr £5m on his price, knowing Porto

Scored 2, assisted 1 I thought?

aguero93:20 said:
BigOscar said:

Scored 2, assisted 1 I thought?
Nope, he hit one in from the corner of the box, then set up Jackson and then Tello with a lovely through ball.

Musa and Doumbia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.