Players who might improve us

With all due respect, but oh God, no. I feel like a need a shower after picturing him wearing our shirt lol

"In a few years" . We have just spent £100 mil on a player who spent three consecutive seasons in the championship.

Jamie Vardy and Harry Kane were on the bench in a championship playoff semi-final in 2013.

I'm just highlighting someone I think who is worth watching based on potential, not a signing we should make now. He isn't a player who would improve us but a player who I could see improving enough that they might be worth a punt.

Another is a little player called Gustavo Hamer born in your state, but adopted by a Dutch family. 5ft 6 deep-lying playmaker with excellent long passing and good right foot playing for Coventry.

A 5ft 6 playmaker is exactly what we don’t need!

We need a centre forward, a bit selfish in just wants goals, shoot from anywhere, claims them off deflections, takes pens, seems to be in the right place in the box when the ball is pinging around in there. We need a greedy goalscorer. Even a half decent one (Ings level) would get fucking hundreds of goals here.

A 5ft 6 playmaker is exactly what we don’t need!

We need a centre forward, a bit selfish in just wants goals, shoot from anywhere, claims them off deflections, takes pens, seems to be in the right place in the box when the ball is pinging around in there. We need a greedy goalscorer. Even a half decent one (Ings level) would get fucking hundreds of goals here.
This....

Scouting is pretty easy if your spending 10s millions on players.

We are desperate for a goal scorer, he does not have to be a worldie, just someone who knows where the net is.

In the past we signed Dzecko & Negrado, neither worldies but players who could come in and do a job, instinctive goalscorers.

This....

Scouting is pretty easy if your spending 10s millions on players.

We are desperate for a goal scorer, he does not have to be a worldie, just someone who knows where the net is.

In the past we signed Dzecko & Negrado, neither worldies but players who could come in and do a job, instinctive goalscorers.

Agree with this - in the Summer players like Ings, Andre Silva, the guy from Fiorentina and to some extent Kane were seen as undesirable (presumably because they're not an abnormal bloke from Norway) but they're goalscorers. That's all we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.