Players who might improve us

Brewster's millions

If we were to sell Aké, which I’d rather we didn’t, one player I hope we have on a list of replacements is Calvin Bassey at Rangers.

Outside of suiting our style, he’s also left-footed and I presume entitled to homegrown status given he was in Leicester’s academy for five years.

Probably cost not even half of the Aké fee.
Saw quite a bit of him last season and he’s definitely a player on the uptrend. Bit raw but there’s a lot there to work with, and he was really good in the final against Frankfurt.

It'sBlue93:20

Team supported
Manchester City
There is also Arthur Theate from Bologna , pretty good stats - very promising - left footed - likes to bring ball out of defence

SterlingSilvas

If we were to sell Aké, which I’d rather we didn’t, one player I hope we have on a list of replacements is Calvin Bassey at Rangers.

Outside of suiting our style, he’s also left-footed and I presume entitled to homegrown status given he was in Leicester’s academy for five years.

This is a great shout.

MillsyTheMosher

Great shout this. Only thing I’m not convinced by is his ability on the ball but he’s still raw. As an out and out defender he’s a beast.

It’s a yes from me.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.