Players who might improve us

Would love to see Martin odegaard, seems like a great player who would fit in imo.
I have said it many many times before here that we should get him long time before he went to Real Madrid and especially when he was called back fromSociedad. He is now worth probably over £100m and Arse just paid €40m for him. Txiki was sleeping at that time unfortunately

I have said it many many times before here that we should get him long time before he went to Real Madrid and especially when he was called back fromSociedad. He is now worth probably over £100m and Arse just paid €40m for him. Txiki was sleeping at that time unfortunately
Txiki was sleeping alright, he was busy building a squad that went for back to back premier league titles and several domestic trophies in between.

At 16 the lad touted himself round Europe, everybody wanted him but he only wanted Real, he got what he wanted and failed, Arsenal did well to get him but we were overloaded Txiki was not sleeping.

Another number 10 is the last thing this team needs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.