Players who might improve us

I reckon Inter would take Gabby. Job done

Good luck with that. :-)

Lukaku's scored 33 goals this year already, and with 15 of those coming away from home, he's tied a record that had stood for seventy years. Don't get me wrong, I do like his raw power and eye for goal, but I'm not sure he has ever shown the touch to play in Guardiola's system; he also looks as if he's still carrying timber, which is surprising in a league where physical conditioning is paramount.

Good luck with that. :-)

Lukaku's scored 33 goals this year already, and with 15 of those coming away from home, he's tied a record that had stood for seventy years. Don't get me wrong, I do like his raw power and eye for goal, but I'm not sure he has ever shown the touch to play in Guardiola's system; he also looks as if he's still carrying timber, which is surprising in a league where physical conditioning is paramount.
He’s not a ‘Pep player’ but I think he’d be great in this team, but obviously not a realistic transfer. Martinez doesn’t score enough and is too similar to Jesus IMO. Of course he could have a 20+ season next year, but for the money you’d want someone with a few more goals.

I would steer clear of any Real Madrid players at the minute. Especially as they were one of the clubs who tried to stitch us up.

Lukaku!! We need a powerhouse who is good in the air. Those crosses from Mendy and KdB would be dynamite. I’d also take Grealish if the price was sensible
I doubt there is anyone on the entire planet who is less of a Guardiola player than Lukaku. He’d struggle to trap a medicine ball. His second touch is a header

I doubt there is anyone on the entire planet who is less of a Guardiola player than Lukaku. He’d struggle to trap a medicine ball. His second touch is a header
Absolutely, and his spell at the rags showed that unless the team is set up around him he's an ineffective lump.

You must watch a lot more football than me. I've never seen him manage a 2nd touch. His first touch often leads to a through ball for the opposition.

Griezmann, although I don't like the bugger plus alice band, say no more.
Aubamayeng would score for fun, but is he a Pep type player. He transformed Sergio, so.....Arsenal would sell for the right price, rather than let his contract run down.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.