Players who might improve us

Rudiger, on the bench for Chelsea`s opener, he is being blamed for a lot of mistakes by the fans, and it looks like Chelsea want rid, earlier in the year Chelsea were sniffing round Stones, straight swap? now i do not think he is any better than Stones but he is better in the air and faster, so can play the high back line that Stones blames for his injuries
"Being blamed for a lot of mistakes by the fans"....interesting.

Would fit in perfectly here then.

Would anyone take a punt on Sarr from Watford? a lot of raw attributes but showed bright spells last year and under Pep he could really kick on.

I thought the dippers would get him but they look to have gone for Jota.

Would anyone take a punt on Sarr from Watford? a lot of raw attributes but showed bright spells last year and under Pep he could really kick on.

Personally i would he is very far from the finished article but the Brazilians still targeted him, but how many right wingers can we play?, that leads to Deulofeu definitely the best left winger in the league last season, and he put the work load in last season at least.

We don't need another winger IMO.

A Striker is more of a priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.