Players who might improve us

He's twenty six years old! Think about it, when is he going to become a truly important player? He's probably not even absolutely certain of his place at Southampton. I'm not saying he's crap but, honestly, is he anywhere near top class, never mind good enough for us?

Distinctly average player. Only reason he gets noticed is because the commentators tell everyone what a good set piece he takes. Nothing overly special about them except the fact he takes every free kick, every corner, every throw in and everything else he can muscle in on.
In short, he is a media creation and nowhere near the standard for us.
I didn’t even need to look back to guess you were talking about Ward Prowse haha.
I’m sure Mancini was keen on him all those years ago.

I didn’t even need to look back to guess you were talking about Ward Prowse haha.
I’m sure Mancini was keen on him all those years ago.
When he was 18 or 19, yeah, he would have been worth a gamble and he might have progressed a lot more as a player with better coaching and a higher level of teammate.

Saul Niguez, fell out of favor at atleti, probably cause he likes to actually play football, can play anywhere in the mid and even at left back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.